Planets of Change – Social Media

To develop the project further I felt that the creation / mock up of a social media page (in this case, a Facebook page) would help boost the professionalism of the projects overall presentation.

The first step taken into this process was to look at the social media page of our main inspiration ‘Moon’.

This was done to see what type of information was present, along with what type of visualisation (e.g. logo, pictures, graphics).

Moon Social Media Page:

Screen Shot 2015-04-08 at 16.40.08

Planets of Change Social Media Page:

After researching into the social media present for ‘Moon’, I started work on the Planets Of Change Facebook page.

I downloaded a Facebook PSD Mock up file, which allowed you to easily change aspects of a previously default Facebook page.

After all the basic information had been changed (the texted based information), I then set to work on the creation of the cover page and logo.

On completion, the logo image and cover page was worked into the design.

POC Facebook Mockup

Overall myself and Alex were pleased with how the Facebook page mockup was looking, as we felt it strongly reflected / related to the overall stylisation of the project (e.g. website).

After some slight changes had been made to the Facebook mock up, I then pushed to design further for the mocking up of the social media page.

The reason this was done was to get a clearer understanding as to what the Facebook page will look like.

To do this a website mockup file was downloaded and the final Facebook page was worked into the mockup.

SONY DSC

After the completion of this mockup we were both extremely happy with the overall look of the social media page.

– Michael